Questions & Answers
Questions & Answers
3 available 3 • View allChecking the reasons to employment visa rejection 
11
Q: Sir
My name is Arunkumar.
I was working in Dubai 1 year before. My visa was already cancelled, but now I will try a new employment visa.
This time it was not issued and he is telling me I have no security clearance. I have no author problems in Dubai.
Can you help me? What is the reason?
Mar 20, 2019
8580
How to get visa approval after rejection for "security reasons"
30
Q: Rejection of a UAE visa for "security reasons"
My employment visa got rejected 7 times and visit visa 6 times due to security reasons.
Can you get approval from Abu Dhabi Immigration?
Feb 21, 2018
28597
Visa rejection without stating any reasons
9
Q: Dear Sir,
Last April 2018, my company applied for an employment visa for me in Sharjah. Before that, I worked in the UAE in April/2012 to April/2014.
But why they rejected my visa now, I don't know. Please Help me.
Aug 20, 2018
5122
Legal blog
1 available 1 • View allOnline POA and Other Notary Public Services in the UAE 28
With the introduction of the new procedures for obtaining a power of attorney (POA) remotely in the UAE, after it was mandatory to appear in person in front of the notary public as a global rule to ensure the identity and intention of the person requesting a POA, we put between your hands this brief guide for how you get it done.
Jun 8, 2021
21883

Premium
Other answers by
What can be done if a friend is detained in Sharjah and facing UAE deportation? 0
My friend was detained by the Sharjah Police a few days ago; he had no prior legal issues. Now, it seems he is going to be deported.
How can I find out what the problem is and the reason for his impending deportation? Is there any way to have the deportation order cancelled?
Please help if you can; I have a copy of his ID, and he has no immediate family in this country.
Aug 13, 2026
16
UAE inheritance: should succession for an expat start locally or abroad? 0
My brother-in-law (brother of my wife) has passed away in the UAE. He was the only sibling of my wife, and his mother passed away long ago. He had no children and left behind a widow and father. He had a property mortgaged and one off-plan property. He has a car lease and end-of-service pending with his company.
How and where should we start, and what is the best suitable approach? Should we start a succession certificate in the home country and then present it to the UAE court, or start in the UAE?
Jul 23, 2026
164
What is the procedure to file a complaint against a law firm in Dubai? 0
Hello.
What is the procedure to file a complaint against a law firm in Dubai?
Jun 24, 2026
338
Unable to contact my landlord: How do I move out and recover my deposit when the tenancy ends? 0
Hello,
I am a tenant in Shoreline, Palm Jumeirah.
I am currently trying to move out of the property where I have lived for the past two years. However, my landlord has become unreachable, and I have been unable to discuss the return of my security deposit or arrange the move-out process.
I provided the required non-renewal notice two months ago and have made several attempts to contact the landlord via both email and WhatsApp, but have received no response. My Ejari expired two days ago, and the community management has advised that they cannot issue a move-out permit without the landlord's involvement. As a result, I am unable to complete the move-out process or hand over the keys.
Could you please advise what steps I should take in this situation? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Jun 3, 2026
384
How to lift a travel ban and bank account hold after a bounced cheque case settlement 0
I had a case filed against me for a bounced cheque. I have a travel ban issued and a bank account hold.
Payment was made, and I need someone to file to clear the travel ban and bank hold in Smart Petition as I am unable.
Jun 8, 2026
602
Get quotes from lawyers
Find the right lawyer for your legal needs.
Submit your request and get multiple
competitive offers from
qualified lawyers.
Popular Q&A
View all Looking for something else?
Ask for advice from a lawyer